Careers at Taylor Guitars
Taylor Guitars is one of the guitar world’s leading manufacturers and brands, with over 900 employees and production of more than 500 guitars per day. Taylor Guitars is driven by a team that’s passionate, innovative, talented, friendly, and professional.
Benefit Plans for Taylor Guitars Employees (U.S. based)
Taylor Guitars values its employees and their well being, offering extensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) employer match, profit sharing, and bonus
- Paid time off, including 11 paid holidays
- Onsite chiropractor (no charge)
- Employee discounts on guitars and TaylorWare apparel
What to expect when you apply online
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
- Give yourself enough time to complete the entire application process successfully (approx. 20 minutes)
- Have your e-mail address and your updated resume ready to upload
- Upload document files in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Adobe Portable Format (.pdf), or Text (.txt, .rtf, .rtx)
To upload multiple files such as your resume, cover letter, certifications etc., follow these steps:
- After browsing to your resume, click Upload
- Click your browser's Back button to return to this page
- Upload an additional file
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to upload additional files
Please login to your account by clicking the “Edit Your Profile” tab. You will need to use the same e-mail address and password from when you previously applied. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “can’t remember your password” link for instructions on retrieving your password via e-mail.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Taylor Guitars is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.