- The Taylor LineStart here for an easy overview of our acoustic line
- The Taylor Difference5 things that set the Taylor experience apart
- Browse GuitarsExplore the design details of Taylor models
- New Taylor ModelsSee the latest designs to join the Taylor line
- Guitar CareHumidification products, guitar polish, cloths & more
- ApparelShirts, outerwear, & hats for men, women & kids
- Guitar AccessoriesPicks, guitar stands, tuners, guitar bags, parts & more
- Home & GiftsTaylor mugs, glasses & other gear that fans will love
- Contact & CareQuestions? Our expert staff is ready to assist you
- Service PackagesRefresh your guitar with an expert Taylor tune-up
- Owner RegistrationJoin the Taylor family and enjoy exclusive owner benefits
- Service CentersTap into our network of Taylor-certified repair technicians
Welcome to the Taylor family. As a Taylor guitar owner, you can count on more than a great guitar. You'll also have access to a wealth of useful information to help you enjoy your guitar to the fullest.
7 Things You Should Know About Owning a Taylor Guitar
We're here to help.
We're a full-service guitar company, which means we not only make guitars, we support your guitar-playing experience along the way. Taylorguitars.com is full of helpful information to help you care for your guitar, but we also think a personal phone call can't be beat. That's why we have a staff of guitar experts ready to help with any questions you might have about your guitar.
Don't forget to change your strings.
It's an easy way to keep your guitar sounding great. Knowing the right technique will help keep your guitar strings in tune, and the more you do it, the easier it gets. Learn more about strings and the basics of guitar care.
Sometimes a guitar gets thirsty.
The good news is that with just a little bit of attention, you can keep humidity, or lack thereof, under control and keep your Taylor playing great. Get quick and easy advice on maintaining proper humidity for your guitar (and lots of technical info too, if that's your thing). Video: Humidity - The Symptoms | Using a Guitar Humidifier Video: Humidity - The Solution, Part 1 | Part 2
Our acoustics love to be plugged in.
Our passion for great tone led us to develop our own pickups, including our flagship Expression System®. When you first plug in, set the tone controls flat on your guitar (on the center detent) and whatever you're plugging into. Read a full overview of the Taylor Expression System here. Learn about other Taylor acoustic pickups here.
We're obsessed with necks.
Your Taylor has the most accurately intonated, straightest neck in the guitar world, thanks to our patented neck design. That's one reason why Taylors are so easy to play and stay in tune. Your neck is also highly adjustable, which will add to the longevity of your guitar. That's probably all you need to know for now, but if you like knowing what goes on under the hood, read more about the NT Neck.
Your guitar is an environmentally friendly product.
Sustainability is in your Taylor's DNA. From wood sourcing to cleaner finishes to efficiencies that reduce material waste, conservation and environmentally responsible production have long been intertwined with guitar making at Taylor. Read how Taylor innovation supports sustainability.
Registering your guitar will reward you.
Doing so will ensure that you get all the benefits of Taylor ownership, including a free subscription to our quarterly magazine, Wood&Steel. Plus, registering will allow us to quickly access information about your guitar should it ever need service, and will keep you updated about new Taylor products and events in your area. Register your Taylor(s).