arrow icon-cart icon-email icon-facebook icon-g-plus icon-instagram No-Audio Pause icon-pin Untitled-1 icon-print icon-search icon-show-hide icon-tiktok icon-twitter Audio icon-youtube-play icon-youtube logo-mobile

Lauzon Music Centre

Showroom
Service Center
Grand Pacific Featured Dealers
Open for Business

<div id="i4c-draggable-container" style="position: fixed; z-index: 1499; width: 0px; height: 0px;">
<div class="resolved" style="all: initial;" data-reactroot=""> </div>
</div>
<p>Lauzon Music was established in 1945 by Larry and Dorothy Lauzon as a family business specializing in piano reconditioning and restoration. During the 50s, the company expanded their inventory to include new pianos, guitars, amplifiers, and electric organs. In 1974, Lauzon Music entered into its second generation under the direction of Ken Lauzon. The business had grown so much that musical instruments were displayed on two floors in the family-owned building on Wellington Street in Ottawa’s west end. To this day, Lauzon Music continues to leave a mark as a destination for high-quality instruments and uncompromising service.</p>
<div id="i4c-dialogs-container"> </div>

45.398443, -75.737978

1345 Wellington Street
Ottawa Ontario
Canada